Secured Visitor Management System
What is NoqNoq?
NoqNoq is a cloud-based secured visitor management system to help enforce safety and security at location premises by enabling a check-in system for visitors.
- Single QR code check-in per location
- Unlimited users/visitors per location
- Customisable questions/messages
- Automatic time stamping of visitor records
- Download all visitor records in a CSV format
- Print QR codes from dashboard option
NoqNoq is perfect for businesses, congregations, factories and any premises where people get together and move in and out of. It is an apt product to implement ground-level security and safety measures through cloud-based visitor registration.
Can I download my visitor logs from NoqNoq?
Yes, you can! Visitor logs can be downloaded from the app in CSV format. You can also view the logs and survey responses immediately once a visitor scans the QR code.
Using the NoqNoq app
How to use NoqNoq App to check in?
How NoqNoq works:
NoqNoq is simple and intuitive to use. It requires only the following 3 steps:
- Visitors scan the NoqNoq QR code at the premises’ entry points with their own phones.
- The code leads them to a list of questions customized for the location.
- Once the form is completed, visitors are successfully checked in, hassle free.
How to download the NoqNoq app?
The NoqNoq app is available on download from the apple and android app stores. The NoqNoq app can be downloaded free of charge.
What if the visitor does not have the NoqNoq app?
In this scenario, the visitor can do one of the following:
- The visitor can scan the QR code which will lead to a prompt to download the app from either app stores.
- Alternatively, if the visitor does not have the app, the QR code will lead him to the web app with the check in survey for the location.
What is the difference between the NoqNoq app and the NoqNoq web app?
The difference between the 2 are:
- The NoqNoq app allows ease in check-in due to all necessary information being pre-populated in the app. The web app, however, does not have information pre-populated.
- The NoqNoq app allows visitors to view a log of all places they have previously checked-in to, this is crucial especially in case of a virus break out. However, the web app does not.
Creating the NoqNoq QR code
Steps to purchase NoqNoq Location QR code
Step 1: How to register an account
Create an account on NoqNoq admin portal (admin.noqnoq.app).
- Verify your email address through the email sent to your registered email address.
- Login to the user account
Step 2: How to purchase a location
- In the portal, click on “Add Location” at the top right-hand corner.
- Fill in the ‘Address’ of the location (eg, 456 Alexandra Road).
- Fill in the ‘Location Name’. This could be the company name / building name / etc. (eg, Trusted Services Office – Level 14).
- Click on ‘Create Questionnaire’. A pop-up will appear. Click ‘Done’.
- Proceed to create your questions.
- Once completed, you can preview your questionnaire by clicking “Test Survey” at the top bar.
- Before ‘saving and closing’ the survey, don’t forget to give a title to your survey.
- Once you are back to the dashboard, click on ‘publish’ under the ‘Actions’ column.
- The ‘publish’ column will lead you to a prompt to purchase your NoqNoq plan. Choose the package that you prefer and continue to payment.
- Enter your card details and click on ‘Pay Now’ to complete the transaction.
- You have successfully purchased your NoqNoq location.
To purchase multiple locations, please follow steps 1 – 11. Step 5 will be changed to ‘Add Questionnaire’. This will let you add a previously created questionnaire to your location.
Step 3: How to download the QR Code
- In the action column, in the dashboard, click on the ‘Download’ icon to download the QR code. You are now ready to secure your premise with NoqNoq’s visitor registration system.
Can I edit my questionnaire after it is published?
Yes you can.
How do I buy the NoqNoq app?
The NoqNoq app is downloadable free of charge.
If you would like to purchase the QR code for your office / premise / factory / store – please do so in the following manner:
- For less than 5 locations, you can purchase this off the website. Each location can be bought in a single transaction.
- For 5 and more locations, you can write in to Knock@noqnoq.app
How do I disable my QR code and cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription with the following steps:
- Please go to your admin dashboard.
- In the view where you can filter by location – please click on the location you would like to cancel.
- Click on “disable location”.
- The dashboard will ask you to confirm if you would like to disable the subscription.
- Upon confirming, the location will be disabled, and your membership will be cancelled and the QR code will cease to work immediately!
How do I cancel subscription to only one of the locations I have bought?
Please follow the above steps for only the location in question that you would like to cancel and disable.
How do I disable my recurring payments for NoqNoq?
You can do so by emailing in to email@example.com , a minimum of 10 days before the end of your present subscription period.
Privacy and data questions
Where is the data being held?
Data is being held as follows: